Beat Camp ATL - Dec 7th - 9th @ SAE Institute of Atlanta
Beat Camp is a music creator weekend retreat consisting of interactive panels & workshops on Producer Branding // Management // Networking & Relationships //Songwriter & Producer Synergy // Sampling // Mixing, and much more
Our daytime content is presented by accredited producers, engineers, songwriters, and music business professionals, as well as your favorite music technology brands.
Nighttime activities include the [istandard producer show], #PlugPlugPass Celebrity Beat Cypher, Behind The Rhymes iNterviews, iNfluence Awards, and much more.
Previous panelists include; Metroboomin, Cardiak, Sonny Digital, S1, !llmind, Black Metaphor, Cardo, DJ Toomp, & Many More
Schedule and panelist to be announced soon
PURCHASE ADVANCE PASSES TO BEAT CAMP ATL BELOW:
Early Bird ends 11/1
Early bird $149 [All Access Pass] includes
- Access to all scheduled Beat Camp content
- 1-on-1 Beat Critique with a Beat Camp Panelist
- Beat Camp VIP Luncheons
- Sponsored Gift Bag (while supplies last)
- 5 Masters from LANDR
- 1 Month Trial to Splice
- 10% off all IK Multimedia Products Link: HERE (Use code ISTANDARD-ARTIST at checkout)
- 20% off Kaotica Eyeball Link: HERE
- Download of iZotopes Trash 2 ($99 MSRP)
- Download of Outputs Signal Free
- Producer Care Package from Producer Grind
- 5 Free Lessons from Melodics
For media requests click here. Serious media outlets only please!
SAE Institute Atlanta will host [istandard] Beat Camp. Go beyond the classroom and learn hands-on with industry standard equipment like the SSL 4000G+ or Neve 88R console. Enroll in the Audio Technology Program and be prepared for an entry-level career in as few as 18 months. Learn more today!