Cookie and Advertising Policy
We use cookie and other tracking tools on our website and digital platforms. This policy describes how and why we use those tools. This policy also describes your choices.
Why We Use Tracking Tools
- To improve your experience on our sites and platforms.
- To understand how visitors use our site. This includes looking at pages they access and content they open.
- To serve you with customized content.
You have choices about our some of our tracking tools. This includes tools we use to customize advertising content to you. To opt out of behavioral advertising, click here. The choices you select are browser and device specific.
Some browsers can also be set to reject cookies. To control flash cookies, you will need to go here.
Our Do Not Track Policy
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature. It lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want them to track your online activity. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our sites are thus not currently set up to respond to these signals.
We use the following tracking tools
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how you use our website. This includes looking at where a visitor comes from and where they go when they leave our site. Google provides an opt-out for this tool here
- Jetpack: We use Jetpack to understand how visitors use our website, including which links you click internally and externally to better understand how you interact with our website.