Beast Of The Beats XI x #BeatcampATL Nov 30th – Dec 3rd @ SAE Institute of Atlanta
Beat Camp is a music creator weekend retreat consisting of interactive panels & workshops on Producer Branding // Management // Networking & Relationships //Songwriter & Producer Synergy // Sampling // Mixing, and much more…
Our daytime content is presented by accredited producers, engineers, songwriters, and music business professionals, as well as your favorite music technology brands.
Nighttime activities include the [istandard producer show], #PlugPlugPass Celebrity Beat Cypher, Behind The Rhymes iNterviews, iNfluence Awards, and much more.
Previous panelists include; Metroboomin, Cardiak, Sonny Digital, S1, !llmind, Black Metaphor, Cardo, DJ Toomp, & Many More
PURCHASE ADVANCE PASSES TO BEAT CAMP – ATL BELOW:
[$129] 3-Day Pass Includes
- Access to all scheduled Beat Camp content
- Access to all Beast of The Beats XI Shows [PM/ 21+]
- Beat Camp VIP Luncheons [Dec 1, 2 & 3]
- Sponsored Gift Bag (while supplies last)
- 14-Day Trial to Splice
- 10% off all IK Multimedia Products – Link: HERE (Use code ISTANDARD-ARTIST at checkout)
- 20% off Kaotica Eyeball – Link: HERE
- Download of WaveDNA’s Liquid Rhythm Intro ($49 MSRP)
- Download of iZotope’s Trash 2 ($99 MSRP)
- Download of Output’s Signal Free
- Producer Care Package from Producer Grind
- 5 Free Lessons from Melodics
SAE Institute Atlanta will host [istandard] Beat Camp. Go beyond the classroom and learn hands-on with industry standard equipment like the SSL 4000G+ or Neve 88R console. Enroll in the Audio Technology Program and be prepared for an entry-level career in as few as 18 months. Learn more today!