BeatCampLA Nov 17th-19th @ SAE
What is BeatCampLA?
Beat Camp is a music creator weekend retreat consisting of interactive panels & workshops on Producer Branding // Management // Networking & Relationships //Songwriter & Producer Synergy // Sampling // Mixing, and much more…
Our daytime content is presented by accredited producers, engineers, songwriters, and music business professionals, as well as your favorite music technology brands.
Nighttime activities include the [istandard producer show], #PlugPlugPass Celebrity Beat Cypher, Behind The Rhymes iNterviews, iNfluence Awards, and much more.
Previous panelists include; Metroboomin, Cardiak, Sonny Digital, S1, !llmind, Black Metaphor, Cardo, DJ Toomp, & Many More
PURCHASE ADVANCE PASSES TO BEAT CAMP – LOS ANGELES BELOW:
$129 [3 Day Pass]
- Access to all scheduled Beat Camp content
- 1-on-1 Beat Critique with a Beat Camp Panelist
- Beat Camp VIP Luncheons [11/18 & 11/19 at SAE}
- Slot in [the producer show – beat camp LA– 11/17]
- Sponsored Gift Bag (while supplies last)
- 14-Day Trial to Splice
- 10% off all IK Multimedia Products – Link: HERE (Use code ISTANDARD-ARTIST at checkout)
- 20% off Kaotica Eyeball – Link: HERE
- Download of WaveDNA’s Liquid Rhythm Intro ($49 MSRP)
- Download of iZotope’s Trash 2 ($99 MSRP)
- Download of Output’s Signal Free
- Producer Care Package from Producer Grind
- 5 Free Lessons from Melodics
For media requests click here. Serious media outlets only please!
SAE Institute Los Angeles, host of iStandard Beat Camp, is located in the heart of the Hollywood on Santa Monica Boulevard. Go beyond the classroom and learn hands-on with industry standard equipment like the Solid State Logic Duality console and the Pro Tools | S6 control surface. Enroll in the Audio Technology Program and be prepared for an entry-level career in as few as 9 months. Learn more today!